Overcome your injury and win back your active lifestyle.
Simply call us at (512) 206-0433 or complete this form to schedule your consultation with one of our trained and certified physical therapists. We’ll book you for the very next appointment that fits your schedule.
What to expect during your consultation:
The consultation generally takes 60 minutes and consists of three parts: an interview, examination and summary.
Part One: The Interview
During the interview, we uncover and learn about the nature of your problem(s). In our comfortable consultation suite, we will ask you:
- about your prior medical history, injuries, and any treatments you may have had.
- how we can help you, how your current problem started, and how it specifically limits you.
- special questions that help us understand the type of injury you may have sustained including the nature and characteristics of your symptoms.
- your occupation and daily physical demands.
- to describe your typical exercise routine.
- what you would like to accomplish as a Sports Center client.
Part Two: The Examination
The purpose of the examination is to identify the exact nature of your injury. We’ll evaluate your condition, record the results and use this information for treatment and as a marker to measure your future improvements.
Part Three: The Summary
It’s important for you know your exact situation and what options are available to you. The initial consultation concludes with a summary that will determine if you’ll benefit from our methods and techniques.
If we believe that our methods and techniques will not be helpful to you, we’ll make other recommendations. But if we believe our program will heal your injury, we’ll explain an estimated timeline to achieve your objectives, including the frequency and duration of your training sessions, as well as the cost.
Win back your active lifestyle! Schedule your consultation with Sports Center today.